- News Digest Archive
- Discussion Forum
- Current Fire Information
The Northwest Fire Science Consortium works to accelerate the awareness, understanding and adoption of wildland fire science. We connect managers, practitioners, scientists, and local communities and collaboratives working on fire issues on forest and range lands in Washington and Oregon.
Highlighted Resources for:
- Event: The How, What, and Where of Safety Zones: Recent Findings
- Publication: Being Prepared
- Publication: Fire Learning Network Field Guide
- Publication: Regional projections of the likelihood of very large wildland fires under a changing climate in the contiguous Western United States
- Event: Forest Health Workshop
- Publication: An Evaluation of Fire Regime Reconstruction Methods
- Event: Fuel Reduction on Steep Slopes
- Event: Training Exchanges from the Ground Up
- Publication: Landscape restoration of a forest with a historically mixed-severity fire regime: What was the historical landscape pattern of forest and openings?
- Publication: Smoke management of wildfire and prescribed fire: understanding public preferences and trade-offs